Active Autowerke is proud to release the highly anticipated GESI G-Sport cats upgrade Connecting Pipes to the Signature Track Pipe with X-Pipe for the BMW E9X M3. This is intended for those discriminating car owners who already have an Active Autowerke Signature Track Pipe and would like to remove the CEL without using a tune while meeting emission requirements as specified by the EPA.
This exhaust system was designed and engineered to work with most after-market exhaust systems/mufflers on the market today without the need to cut, weld or modify anything. It is a true bolt-on that can be performed by most.
Active Autowerke is able to improve on the factory X Pipe design by a scavenging effect that yields high horsepower gains. Dramatic weight savings are also gained when one compares the factory system at 40 lbs and the Active Autowerke Signature X Pipe weighting at a mere 25 lbs. Noticeable gains have been measured on the Active Autowerke Mustang Chassis dyno with a 12+ RWHP when adding this X Pipe to our Signature exhaust system and as much as 10+ RWHP when used to the BMW stock exhaust.
The Active Autowerke X Pipe system is constructed of 100% 304 brushed stainless steel and has a industry standard warranty against rust. This latest addition to the Signature line up is a must for the true Enthusiast looking for performance increases.
This upgrade includes two 4″ high flow GESI catalytic converters that will NOT produce a CEL!
The GESi G-Sport High Output Catalytic Converter features full 304 stainless steel construction, including the substrate. GESi HO-Series Gen 2 Catalytic Converters are EPA registered and compliant in 49 states and fully OBD2 compliant, perfect for use on 1996 and newer vehicles. GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most “Check Engine Lights”. These high flow catalytic converters outperform stock converters and provide a reliable solution to the most common catalytic converter problems.
The GESi HO-Series Catalytic Converters are rated for engines putting out between 300 and 500 horsepower while maintaining a high flow capacity. The reduced back-pressure from this high flow catalytic converter will allow you to maximize your engines horsepower without the harmful emissions. Say goodbye to Check Engine Lights and failed emissions tests!
Please Note: These catalytic converters are not legal for use on vehicles registered in the state of California as a result of California Vehicle Code Section 27156 and 38391.
- NO CEL for catalytic efficiency when using this downpipe
- Increase of 10+ RWHP
- GESI EPA registered high flow and fully OBD2 compliant
- Casted upper stainless steel V-Band for precise fitment
- Rated for 300 to 500 hp per cat
- Withstands up to 1500 F
- Can reach operational efficiency within 9 seconds of startup
- Easily bolts-on with factory style flanges no cutting or welding required
- Durable construction from TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Ultra high flow 400 cell per square inch catalyst
- EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer)except in California and other CARB states
- 304 stainless steel substrate in catalytic converter is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- GESi proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions
- Both passengers and drivers are safe from harmful emissions and noise
- Durable 100% 304 stainless steel
- Precise fitment
- Weighs less than 30 lbs versus factory greater than 40 lbs
- One year standard Active warranty on exhaust products
- Made in Miami, Florida
- Covered by 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Warranty (on shell and tube ends) and 2 year / 25,000 Mile Warranty on the Catalytic core
NOTE: Federal law prohibits the tampering of an emissions control device. Mobile Source Enforcement Memorandum 1A, allows for aftermarket parts to be used in the repair or replacement of emissions control systems, provided the emissions aren’t adversely affected. There is no mention or reference to cell density or converter volume dimension. The GESI catalytic converter will produce emissions that will meet the standards set by the EPA, not CARB.