The Black Market Parts F-SERIES COMPLETE FUELING SOLUTION is the complete package solution for most F-series N55 car’s (click here for e-series). This kit comes with everything needed to support 750+ whp on full E85!
The complete kit integrates seamlessly into your car like it left from the factory with it installed! This kit includes everything needed to add multi-port injection and high performance low pressure system; best of all it is 100% e85 compliant.
- Stock Manifold Plate Design (full product info)
- We include new genuine Bosch Motorsport injectors which are flow matched both static and dynamic to within 2%. A Detailed certificate of conformance is included with each kit giving you all flow data needed for optimal tuning.Don’t be tricked into thinking all port injection kits are equal, the BMP kit is the industry leader. The kit features 750cc* injectors standard (this flow rate is based on industry injector flow test pressure of 43.5psi) at 72psi these injectors flow 1000cc. What this means is our kit is capable of supporting builds from 400whp up to 1,000whp out of the box.
- Performance Manifold stock location (full product info)
- The Black Market Parts N55 PERFORMANCE INTAKE MANIFOLD (stock location) is designed to work with most all BMW’s that came with N54 engines. This is a perfect way to add reliability while increasing air flow, adding port injection. Best of all our kit comes with ports to add direct port meth or direct port nitrous!
- Include new 750cc* (at 72psi) genuine Bosch Motorsport injectors which are flow matched both static and dynamic to within 2%. A Detailed certificate of conformance is included with each kit giving you all flow data needed for optimal tuning.
Supplemental Injector Controller:
- The AIC1-6 is a laptop programmable additional injector controller. It is programmed with the Split Second R4 engine management software included on CD or available for download here. It controls six high impedance injectors over the complete vacuum region and under high boost as well.
- The AIC1-6 is generally used with forced induction engines consisting of a turbocharger or supercharger. The AIC1-6 gives the user a convenient way to set the fuel mixture for proper air/fuel ratio in the boost region. The approach of running additional injectors is well suited for late model applications with ECUs that have very tight control over fuel mixture. The fuel system can operate completely stock in the vacuum region and the AIC1 can provide the additional fuel required in boost.
- Stage 3 (full product info)
Our Stage 3 bucketed/bucketless hybrid fuel pump includes all necessary wiring and pump activation switch (hobbs switch). This pump boasts a single primary Walbro 450 (F90000274) fuel pumps in bucket and a second Walbro 450 (F90000274) fuel pump outside the bucket. This pump can support 850whp (Rated for 800whp on 100% E85) and is drop in ready. No wires to cut or splice, nothing to assemble, simply drop the bucketless system into the tank, insert the factory pump, mount the bucketless to side of bucket and close the top hat you are ready to go!
- Stage 3.5 (full product info)
Our Stage 3 .5 bucketed/bucketless hybrid fuel pump includes all necessary wiring and pump activation switch (hobbs switch). This pump boasts a single primary Walbro 450 (F90000274) fuel pump in bucket and a second Walbro 525 (F90000285) fuel pump outside the bucket. This pump can support 950whp (Rated for 875whp on 100% E85) and is drop in ready. No wires to cut or splice, nothing to assemble, simply drop the bucketless system into the tank, insert the factory pump, mount the bucketless to side of bucket and close the top hat you are ready to go
- Without Ethanol Content Connections (full product info)
- All connections are designed in house and machined from 6061 aluminum then anodized for 100% E85 compliance. All female connectors have 2 seals (a primary and secondary seal) to guarantee no possible fuel leaks. The fuel line used by Precision Raceworks is Aeroquip AN6 Socketless hose used in high end E85 applications built all over the world.
- This is an OEM quality solution is direct plug and play replacement for the factory line to help you achieve the needs of your high horsepower build on E85.
- Looking to add Ethanol Content Analyzer?
- Select the option above to add pre-assembled connections to fit Continental Flex Fuel Sensor. Hose length will place the sensor below drivers feet area under car.
- Port Injection
- Stock Manifold Plate Design – Product Specifications
- Performance Manifold Stock Location – Product Specifications
- Supplemental Injector Controller
- AIC1-V6H EV6 Controller – Product Specifications
- Re|Flex Controller – Product Specifications
- AIC1-V6H EV6 Controller – Product Specifications
- Fuel Pump
- Stage 3 Bucketed Fuel Pump – Product Specifications
- Stage 3.5 Bucketed Fuel Pump – Product Specifications
- Fuel Lines
- AN6 Fuel Line Upgrade – Product Specification
- Bmw 335i 2011 to 2015
- Bmw 335i Xdrive 2011 to 2015
- Bmw 435i 2013 to 2016
- Bmw 435i Xdrive 2013 to 2016
- Bmw M135i Lci 2015 to 2016
- Bmw M2 2016 to 2018
- Bmw M235i 2013 to 2016