For over 30 years, Active Autowerke has been the one to turn to for high quality BMW performance products. Committed to enhancing the performance of BMWs through the highest quality products is what Active Autowerke is all about. The newest addition to our BMW F87 M2C, F80 M3 and F82 M4 Collection, these F8X catted downpipes are a true testament to our outlook on creating innovative products with performance in mind. Developed for precise fitment on the F87 M2C, F80 M3 and F82 BMW M4, the difference in performance will be noticeable the moment you leave your driveway!
This variant includes a pair of 4″ ultra high flow GESI catalytic converters (Gen 2 Advanced) that will NOT produce a CEL!
The GESI G-Sport High Output Catalytic Converter features full 304 stainless steel construction, including the substrate. GESI HO-Series Gen 2 Catalytic Converters are EPA registered and compliant in 49 states and fully OBD2 compliant, perfect for use on 1996 and newer vehicles. GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions, eliminating most “Check Engine Lights”. These ultra high flow catalytic converters outperform stock converters and provide a reliable solution to the most common catalytic converter problems.
The GESI HO-Series Catalytic Converters are rated for engines putting out between 500 and 850 horsepower while maintaining a high flow capacity. The reduced back-pressure from this ultra high flow catalytic converter will allow you to maximize your engines horsepower without the harmful emissions. Say goodbye to Check Engine Lights and failed emissions tests!
Please Note: These catalytic converters are not legal for use on vehicles registered in the state of California as a result of California Vehicle Code Section 27156 and 38391.
NOTE: Federal law prohibits the tampering of an emissions control device. u00a0Mobile Source Enforcement Memorandum 1A, allows for aftermarket parts to be used in the repair or replacement of emissions control systems, provided the emissions are not adversely affected. There is no mention or reference to cell density or converter volume dimension. The GESI catalytic converter will produce emissions that will meet the standards set by the EPA, not CARB.
- NO CEL for catalytic efficiency when using this downpipe
Quicker turbo spool and response
- Less restrictive, more free flowing
- Improved low end and mid range performance as well as higher boost levels
- GESI EPA registered high flow and fully OBD2 compliant
- Casted upper stainless steel V-Band for precise fitment
- Withstands up to 1500F
- Can reach operational efficiency within 9 seconds of startup
- Easily bolts-on with no cutting or welding required
- Accepts OEM O2 sensor heat shield
- Durable construction from TIG welded 304 stainless steel
- Precise fitment
- Ultra high flow 400 cell per square inch catalyst
- EPA compliant for use on OBD2 vehicles (1996 and newer) except in California
- 304 stainless steel substrate is furnace braised to the mantle for outstanding durability
- GESI proprietary precious metal loading technology ensures greatly reduced emissions
- Ideal for Forced Induction Applications with no loss of HP
- Both passengers and drivers are safe from harmful emissions and noise
- Covered by 5 Year / 50,000 Mile Warranty (on shell and tube ends) and 2 year / 25,000 Mile Warranty on the Catalytic core
- Made in Miami, Florida
There are no reviews yet.