The BMW M3 and M4 has always been an awesome platform and the latest G80 and G82 chassis is more capable than ever. These high-performance sedans and coupes get even better, more sportier, and improve stance with the addition of a new H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Spring kit.
The H&R VTF kit for the BMW M3 and M4 features an innovative design exclusive to H&R. With adjusters for both front and rear, the springs are aligned to perfection in the stock strut and unsprung weight is reduced – form and function at its best! These adjustment collars fine-tune lowering to your taste with an approximate lowering range of 1 – 1.5” front and rear for cars with EDC.
All components in H&R VTF kits are precisely designed for this application. The springs included in this VTF kit are a special, specific Sport Spring for the M3 and M4. H&R ride development engineers sought to improve handling while providing superb ride quality, and they achieved just that.
- Front Lowering: 1″ to 1.4″
- Rear Lowering: 1″ to 1.5″
- Designed to work with original equipment electronic shocks
- Precision adjustment collars
- Superb ride quality and comfort while reducing body roll
- Lightweight, high tensile strength spring alloy