KW Variant 2: Sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound dampening.
This system is designed for the driver who requires not only determining the individual lowering of their vehicle, but having the ability to adjust the damper settings to fine tune the system to their needs.
The adjustable rebound damper allows adjustment of the pitch and roll of the vehicle adapting it to one’s own driving preferences.
- Rebound adjustable damper technology with 16 precise clicks
- Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
- Individual, continuous lowering
- Tested adjustment range
- Ready to install complete solution
- High quality components for a long life
- Complete documentation for an easy installation
Lowering adjustment ranges
Front from 1.4″ to 2.5″
Rear from 0.8″ to 2.0″
Springrates in lbs/inch
Listing of all vehicles this part can be used with
|2000||BMW||M5 Base||5.0l V8 S62||RWD, Sedan|
|2001||BMW||M5 Base||5.0l V8 S62||RWD, Sedan|
|2002||BMW||M5 Base||5.0l V8 S62||RWD, Sedan|