The MOTIV Re|Flex is an Advanced I/O Integration module allowing a level of precise control of auxiliary components. In addition, the Re|Flex can incorporate external data into the factory DME/ECU in parallel through optional CANbus integration. Utilizing the CANbus option, multiple digital and analog signals can be used by the DME/ECU for safety, data logging, or adaptive tuning features. It is unique in its ability to function as a separate standalone, as well as a parallel module in conjunction with the DME/ECU.
The Re|Flex provides the most accurate and precise supplementary sequential fuel injection with the ability to control other advanced features all in one place. It brings a new level of control, function, and versatility to tuning any modern day vehicle.
- Preset crank and cam triggers for most modern-day BMW engines, as well as fully configurable triggers to be synched on any vehicle application. Configurable to operate on 4, 5, 6, and 8-cylinder engines.
- 3 Point MAP sensor calibration table makes it configurable for almost any MAP or TMAP sensor.
- Sequential Port Injection with the ability to sense individual injector failures on 4 to 8-cylinder engines.
- Built in Ethanol Content Analyzer. The Re|Flex firmware and XDF’s include ethanol compensation tables to scale properly for varying ethanol % based on real time input from the sensor.
- 2x Additional Outputs. These outputs have 12×12 resolution tables for control in TunerPro R/T. These can be configured to run as on/off, digital, frequency (25hz), or PID.
- Boost Control WGDC
- Methanol Solenoid Control PWM (for use with valves such as the Aquamist FAV and the ProMeth Pulse Valve)
- Nitrous Solenoid Control PWM
- Auxiliary fuel pump relay trigger
- 2x Inputs
- Ethanol Content Sensor
- Fuel Pressure Sensor (0-10bar)
- Oil Pressure (0-10bar)
- Coolant Pressure (0-10bar)
- EGBP/EMAP (0-10bar)
- CANbus (not required) enabled communication for the transmission and receiving of digital signals for fully DME/ECU integrated control of external modifications. The CANbus communications also allow for data and errors to be transmitted to and from the vehicles engine control computer in order to add safeguards and implement engine trips and fail safes. Logging via OBDII is still fully functional and is not affected at all by the communication with the Re|Flex. Some of the developments underway include:
- Error reporting to and from factory ECU for unparalleled safety
- Output WGDC by converting a EWG signal to a more conventional DC output for controlling standard 3port and 4port boost solenoids for use with external WG’s
- The ability to datalog non factory parameters such as ethanol content, additional pressure sensor, PI IDC, and more!
These features make the Re|Flex the most powerful and safest supplementary and auxiliary controller on the market. However, this is only the beginning. As flash platforms find the need for more accessories to control, the Re|Flex was designed to be updated easily by the end user in order to add functionality as it is developed.
In order to accommodate existing modifications we created a breakout harness to allow people who are already running bluetooth ethanol content analyzers to continue doing so in parallel. The Re|Flex Plug-n-Play Ethanol Sensor Breakout Harness is required to do so. The following diagram shows how it is installed so that the Re|Flex AND a bluetooth analyzer can be used simultaneously.
Welcome to the sales, information, and product support page for the MOTIV RE|FLEX. Below you will find everything needed to make an informed decision when it comes to purchasing a RE|FLEX. For those of you that already have a RE|FLEX, you can activate your warranty through product registration. In addition, every resource you could possibly need to install, program and tune your car with a RE|FLEX is available in one down below.
Click HERE to register your RE|FLEX and activate your product warranty. In addition, MOTIV and the major ECU flash platforms track which vehicles are the most popular to further develop and add features.
Click HERE for all wiring, install, and instructions conveniently located in one place. Once you have received your RE|FLEX and it has been registered, go to this section to install, and program your RE|FLEX.
WHAT IS THE MOTIV RE|FLEX?
The MOTIV Re|Flex is a versitile controller that can be used in many different capacities to control a variety of aftermarket performance parts.
- Sequential Port Injector Controller w/ 2 Additional Auxillary Outputs
- Advanced I/O Integration w/ Sequential Port Injector Control
In it’s simplest form, the RE|FLEX can be used as a standalone port fuel injector controller on engines with up to eight cylinders. Each RE|FLEX is fully configurable to be used on any vehicle through programmable cam, crank, and map sensor inputs in the tuning software. We offer universal maps as well as vehicle specific maps that come pre-configured for your convenience. Through this software you can choose whether you want to run the injectors in batch, semi batch, or sequential fire modes. In addition, the RE|FLEX has two additional outputs that can be configured and mapped to output on/off, digital, analog, frequency (25hz), and/or PWM signals for control over performance modifications such as:
- Methanol Injection Kits
- Nitrous Kits
- Boost Control Solenoids
- Fuel Pumps
- Relay Triggers
It also has two inputs that allow for additional data to be incorporated into the control strategies. One of the inputs is assigned to be connected to an ethanol content sensor for monitoring and the capability of flex fuel mapping. The other input can be used as a 0-10 bar pressure sensor to monitor:
- Fuel Pressure
- Exhaust Gas Back Pressure
- Oil Pressure
- Coolant Pressure
- Crankcase Pressure
The RE|FLEX provides the most accurate and precise supplementary sequential fuel injection with the ability to control other advanced features all in one place. It brings a new level of control, function, and versatility to tuning any modern day vehicle at an affordable price.
At this point we were thrilled to offer so much control and data in one package, but we wanted to take it even further! The RE|FLEX was designed to also be utilized as an Advanced I/O Integration module allowing a level of precise control of auxiliary components unseen through factory enginge management. The RE|FLEX can incorporate the external sensor data into the factory DME/ECU in parallel through optional CANbus integration. Utilizing the CANbus option, multiple digital and analog signals can be used by the DME/ECU for safety, data logging, or adaptive tuning features. It is unique in its ability to function as a separate standalone, as well as a parallel module in conjunction with the DME/ECU.
There are multiple ways in which the RE|FLEX can integrate with the factory DME/ECU in your vehicle. We have partnered with some of the biggest factory ecu flash companies in the world to expand the possibilities and further revolutionize control and integration of aftermarket performance parts.
SEE WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING!
Chris@MOTIV doing some testing of the RE|FLEX s
- Weight: 2.0 lbs
- Tuning Software: Tuner Pro
- Box Material: Injection molded plastic
- Controller Dimensions: 4.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″
- Programming Connection: Micro USB (Cable not included)
This is a Universal Product and may or may not be applicable to your vehicle. If you are unsure, please reach out to us to verify fitment and functionality.